A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Crist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Crist, MD is board certified in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crist graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Crist has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Spera Crist MD is a male Pathologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry S. Crist practice?
- Dr. Henry Crist has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Crist practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pathologists.