A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Cryer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Cryer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Cryer, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Critical Care
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Septic Shock
- Thoracic Injuries
- Traumatic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Cryer graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Cryer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cryer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Cryer practice?
Dr. Henry Cryer practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.