A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Cryer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Cryer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cryer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cryer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Cryer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Critical Care
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Septic Shock
- Thoracic Injuries
- Traumatic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Cryer graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cryer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry M Cryer MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Cryer practice?
- Dr. Henry Cryer has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Cryer practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.