A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Cupstid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Cupstid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Cupstid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Cupstid graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Cupstid has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Griffin Cupstid MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry G. Cupstid practice?
- Dr. Henry Cupstid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Cupstid practices Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Cowpens, SC.
See Spartanburg Family Physicians.