Dr. Henry Cupstid MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 28th, 2015
RN
I've never seen de cupstid as a patient, but I have seen many of his patients as a home health nurse. He is extremely easy to contact, often talks directly to us when we call, very pleasant to talk to, and genuinely cares for his patients. I had a patient that was bed bound and he actually went to see them at their home because the patient was totally incapable of seeing him in his office. I almost passed out when the family told me he actually went to their home. He just seems like a nice guy, a great listener, and a good doctor. I actually recommended him for my own mother.

May 10th, 2012
One of The Best Family Physicians EVER
One of The most caring Doctor's I have ever been to. He is in my opinion one of the most knowledgable, caring Doctor's in S.C. I have been a Patient for 24 years and have never been dissatisfied with anything Dr. Cupstid has treated me for. I have the utmost respect for him, he truly listens and cares about your Problems and treats you with respect. Would never consider another Family Physician - you may have to wait on him a little while, but it is well worth your time to do so. Have a hard time trusting Dr's, but not Dr. Cupstid. He is truly the Best !!

August 23rd, 2016