A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Huang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Huang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Darchon Huang MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Huang practice?
- Dr. Henry Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Huang practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.