A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Daugherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Daugherty, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daugherty graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Daugherty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Sayler Daugherty MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Henry S. Daugherty practice?
- Dr. Henry Daugherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Daugherty practices Otolaryngology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Otolaryngologists.