A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Daugherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Daugherty is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daugherty
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Daugherty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Daugherty, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daugherty graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Daugherty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Sayler Daugherty MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Henry S. Daugherty practice?
- Dr. Henry Daugherty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Daugherty practices Otolaryngology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia City, IN and Van Wert, OH.
See Fort Wayne Otolaryngologists.