A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Davis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry Davis practice?
- Dr. Henry Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Davis practices Family Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA.
See Tacoma Family Physicians.