A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Davison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Davison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davison
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Davison, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Davison graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Davison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Davison FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry Davison practice?
- Dr. Henry Davison has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Davison practices Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.