A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Davison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Davison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Davison, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Davison graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Davison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- Princeton Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry Davison practice?
Dr. Henry Davison practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Colorectal Surgeons, Princeton Surgeons, Princeton Oncologists, and Princeton Cardiothoracic Surgeons.