A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Debiec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Debiec is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Debiec graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Debiec has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- Ashtabula County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry David Debiec DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Debiec practice?
- Dr. Henry Debiec has 5 office locations.
Dr. Henry Debiec practices Family Medicine near Andover, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, PA and Wadsworth, OH.
See Andover Primary Care Doctors.