A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Dehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dehart
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Dehart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Dehart, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dehart graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Dehart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Sykes Dehart MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Henry S. Dehart practice?
- Dr. Henry Dehart has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Dehart practices Urology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Urologists.