A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Deleeuw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Deleeuw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deleeuw
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deleeuw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Deleeuw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleeuw graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Deleeuw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Goshen General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry W Deleeuw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry W. Deleeuw practice?
- Dr. Henry Deleeuw has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Deleeuw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Surgeons.