A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Devincent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Devincent is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devincent
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devincent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Devincent, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devincent graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Devincent has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry George Devincent MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry G. Devincent practice?
- Dr. Henry Devincent has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Devincent practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Jenkintown Surgeons.