A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Devincent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Devincent is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devincent
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Devincent, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devincent graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Devincent has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry George Devincent MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry G. Devincent practice?
- Dr. Henry Devincent has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Devincent practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Jenkintown Surgeons.