A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Do, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Do graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Do has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry D Do DO and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Do practice?
- Dr. Henry Do has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Do practices Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Downey Internists.