Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Do
Dr. Henry Do, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA, with other offices in Downey, CA and Long Beach, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Do is affiliated with Downey Regional Medical Center, White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health and Anaheim Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Do has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Henry Do is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.
Dr. Madhu Bajaj
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Irvine, CA 0.05 mi37
Dr. Jesse Chang
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Irvine, CA 0.05 mi17
Dr. Bryan Wahl
Irvine, CA 0.05 mi14