A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Harris Dohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Harris Dohn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris Dohn
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Dohn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Harris Dohn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris Dohn graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Harris Dohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Harris Dohn MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Henry Harris Dohn practice?
- Dr. Henry Harris Dohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Harris Dohn practices Psychiatry near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Psychiatrists.