Dr. Henry Dohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Dohn?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Henry Dohn?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2015

Power hungry, incompetent, lacks punctuality

Baker'acted my mother after primary physician said fits of anger were due to withdrawal from sleeping meds. Would not lift the act but forced my mother to a behavioral facility.

July 16th, 2014

Thankful Potential Victim

This guy rides on a very high horse and does not care about anyone but himself and he picks and chooses. He had his assistant, Helen, contacted me after they received my information, and she asked me a series of questions and then, she called me and said that he will not be able to see me until August, because he was going to be out of the office. She called me the following week and said that he will not be able to help, which led me to believe that I was not good enough as a patient, but I honestly believe that he just cannot handle my case, so he decided to hide behind a woman and let her do his dirty work. Also, his clerk is very rude and condescending. If you need help, do not go to Creekside. They do not care for people

October 11th, 2013

inconsiderate

Besides having to wait almost 2 hours for a scheduled appointment he prescribed me new meds. I called to leave a message I was having severe side effects from the medication and what to do. Still the next day I have not heard from him. I called today and the clerk says he was out of town and the other drs did not feel comfortable trying to help! I was having difficulty breathing, swollen, dizzy, shaking but not even a call to tell me he was out of town! And I am tired of his prices changing every visit and listening about his new wife and marriage. He needs anther line of work. Too bad there are not 1/2 stars.

March 8th, 2013

Beware!

My son was taken to Sacred Heart Hosp for a massive headache due to a bad reaction to Prednisone, which he was taking for bronchitis. Dr. Dohn and his staff Baker Act'ed him instead. Once kidnapped and taken to a mental facility, my son was immediately released because they (the mental facility) understood the potential side effects of Prednisone. How could an "expert" miss that? We have attempted to get some answers from the doctor, Dr. Helen (another incompetent), or his staff to no avail. VERY unprofessional. I'd like to rate him a ZERO, but the review requires at least one star.

July 3rd, 2012

professionalism/ethics

Dr. Dohn has a serious problem with punctuality & avoids the issue when brought to his attt.I cannot make other appts. after seeing him as I never know how long I will have to wait or how long my sessions will be. He recently involved a 3rd party to relay his message to me instead of talking to me personally. NOT OK!!!!

January 24th, 2012

Pill mill

All Dohn does is medication therapy. He will also treat you for things you don't really even have just to prescribe you more meds.

July 21st, 2011

Good Doctor

Professional, kind, good listener.

May 5th, 2011

He can help you.

Doctor Dohn saved my life on more then one occasion. What is important to me is long term. I have been in remission from my depression and bipolar disorder for over 5 years. This is due to the tools this doctor gave me to work with. If you have to wait a little longer in the waiting room, just know that if you are in his office, he is not going to cut you off in mid-sentence to get the next appointment. I have not seen him in a long time but he will forever be my doctor and now a friend.

October 30th, 2010

Dr. Dohn saved my life from depression and was recommended by the hospital staff at the Behavior Mod. department at Baptist Hospital, Pensacola, FL.

May 5th, 2010

I would not recommend Dr. Dohn. He acted in rush and wanted to give a prescription and push me out the door.

April 27th, 2017