A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Dolch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Dolch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolch graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dolch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Joseph Dolch DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry J. Dolch practice?
- Dr. Henry Dolch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Dolch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, WV and Camden, NJ.
See Macon Orthopedic Surgeons.