Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Dolch Jr
Dr. Henry Dolch Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Camden, NJ. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Dolch is affiliated with Charleston Area Medical Center, Charleston Area Medical Center - Women's & Children's Hospital and Thomas Memorial Hospital. Dr. Dolch has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Dolch Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Henry Dolch Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camden, NJ.
Dr. Salina Wydo
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Camden, NJ 0 mi5
Dr. Douglas Tase
Camden, NJ 0 mi36
Dr. Matthew Kleiner
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Camden, NJ 0 mi9