A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry David is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. David
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. David has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Edward David DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry E. David practice?
- Dr. Henry David has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry David practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cortland, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Cortland Surgeons.