A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Edwards, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Edwards has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Sparks Reg Med Ctr, Fort Smith, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Nathaniel Edwards MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry N. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Henry Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Edwards practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Van Buren, AR.
See Van Buren Internists and Van Buren Geriatric Doctors.