Learn more about Dr. Henry Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Edwards, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Edwards has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Sparks Reg Med Ctr, Fort Smith, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Nathaniel Edwards MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry N. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Henry Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Edwards practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Van Buren, AR.
See Van Buren Internists and Van Buren Geriatric Doctors.