inactive

• Internal Medicine Van Buren, AR

3.3

February 24th, 2014
Wonderful person and Doctor
I have known Dr Henry since 1988 and have been his patient and his co-worker when taking care of his patients in the hospital or long-term care facility. He has one of the best loving, caring hearts ever seen in a physician. You are a person and not a number with him. He is the only doctor I know that gave patients his home number to call and not the answering service number! That is how much he cares about his patients and people in general.

October 10th, 2013
I feel Dr. Henry Edwards is extremely rude and very unprofessional!!! I know why he has no reviews because he has no patients.This was my first and only visit I will never be in this clinic again.I would not even begin to tell what was said to me on here publically and not so sure I won't proscute him for his behavior....