A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Eikel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Eikel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eikel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Eikel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Dauterive Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eikel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Eikel practice?
Dr. Henry Eikel practices Pediatrics near New Iberia, LA.
See New Iberia Pediatricians.