A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Eiserloh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Eiserloh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eiserloh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eiserloh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Eiserloh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Eiserloh graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eiserloh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Louis Eiserloh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Eiserloh practice?
- Dr. Henry Eiserloh has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Eiserloh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Surgeons.