A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Eiserloh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Eiserloh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Eiserloh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Eiserloh graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eiserloh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Louis Eiserloh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Eiserloh practice?
- Dr. Henry Eiserloh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Henry Eiserloh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Gonzales, LA.
See Baton Rouge Surgeons.