A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Eiserloh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Eiserloh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Eiserloh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Eiserloh graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eiserloh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eiserloh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Eiserloh practice?
Dr. Henry Eiserloh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Lafayette, LA.
See Baton Rouge Surgeons.