A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Elsner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Elsner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Elsner, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsner graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elsner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry J Elsner FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry J. Elsner practice?
- Dr. Henry Elsner has 7 office locations.
Dr. Henry Elsner practices Neurological Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NC and Burlington, NC.
See Greensboro Neurological Surgeons.