A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Butehorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Butehorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Butehorn, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Butehorn graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Butehorn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Frederick Butehorn MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Henry F. Butehorn practice?
- Dr. Henry Butehorn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Butehorn practices Otolaryngology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC.
See Spartanburg Otolaryngologists.