A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- John Heinz Inst of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Francis Smith MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry F. Smith practice?
- Dr. Henry Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Smith practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazleton, PA and Mountain Top, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists and Wilkes Barre Sleep Medicine Doctors.