Dr. Henry Fabian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 17th, 2016
Such a compassionate man. My husband and I appreciate him so much. Thank you, Dr. Fabian.

February 8th, 2016
In town once a month. Good luck getting an appointment. Told to schedule follow up in 8 weeks by Dr only to be to I could see him in 5 weeks or 12.

August 15th, 2015
Seems like a great guy. But........... He orders a post operative MRI, I take it, I don't hear from him. It's a month later now.

July 13th, 2015
A Medical Train Wreck!
Dont know who is writing these reviews! This guy is outright dangerous! Stay Away! It was a blessing in disguise that I figured out how incompetent this guy was. I found a great surgeon that saved my life. Who knows what would have happened had I let this joke work on me. I am not writing my very long story here but believe me.... I know first hand!

June 22nd, 2015
A man of integrity
Dr. Fabian is a man who cares about helping his patients the best way he can. Eye contact is a premium feature from a doctor to me, and Dr. Fabian takes his time and develops a doctor patient relationship that assures the patient that he has their best interest at heart. I am 60 years old, have dealt with many many doctors, but have not felt the ease and care from another. Humility is also a feature that is not readily found in physicians, but not so with Dr. Fabian. I am thankful he approached me and asked what was wrong with my neck. Yes, that is right. I was in the hospital waiting for his report as he operated on my friend. And on his invitation I hesitantly went to see him. That says much in itself. I have never had a doctor ask me if I wanted to be helped!! Thank you Dr. I hope others understand how rare your qualities are. And I am quite a skeptic.

January 14th, 2014
This man gave me a life back..
I cannot say enough good about Dr. Fabian. His medical knowledge is unbelievable, bedside manner and explanation of what he needs to do and recovery is above and beyond what I expected. It is very important with back surgery to realize the PATIENT has a responsibility to keep his/her body core stable, weight down and active after surgery. A Dr. can only do so much and then it is up to the patient to do their part in continuing the results. Dr. Fabian is by far, the very BEST.

October 7th, 2013
Great
Dr. Fabian is a great doctor. No one better.

September 11th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Fabian is an extremely intelligent and professional doctor. He was running a little behind (what doctors aren't these days?), but his bedside manner and concern about my issues exceeded my expectations. He explained all of the possible outcomes, side effects, and even some methods to try before he even mentioned surgery. I've always been told that surgeons want to do surgery, but he didn't come across that way. He is very considerate of his patients and even followed up with me personally after my surgery. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in this area.

May 28th, 2013
RUN..RUN...RUN to another Dr!
I say... run away fast! First I will say that it only took 1 visit to Dr. Fabian's office to know that I would not be coming back. The 45 min wait in the waiting room was just the beginning....then there was another 20 min wait in the examining room before anyone came in & it wasn't the dr...then he popped in to tell us (my husband was with me) the x-ray gal would be in shortly to take me for an x-ray....well 15 mins later she meandered in....I got the x-ray and waited another 15 mins for the dr to let me know what they said...then he actually came in and sat down and started telling my husband how awesome he was....LMAO...I had to interrupt and ask him about ME...the injured one! OMG....he said that my fusion wasn't cracked and that he would put me on steroids for a week to get the swelling down and then we would look at possible surgery......I fricking laughed at him right there and told him he would never touch me....EVER! I really don't know why people keep going to him....if you live in Steamboat ask others about him first...there are too many horror stories from those that have let him perform surgery....I am appalled! Then after the Insurance company paid for the OUTRAGEOUS bill...they sent me a bill for $24 for what the insurance didn't pay....which the insurance company said they are not suppose to do....REALLY! STAY AWAY!!!!!

October 22nd, 2012
BACK SURGERY
Having Dr. Henry Fabian as my back surgeon was a blessing! He was professional and my outcomes with both of my back surgeries have been incredible. I would, without hesitation, recommend Dr. Fabian to a patient who is seeking the highest level of professionalism and expertise.

September 14th, 2012
RUN THE OTHER WAY!
Lets start with the wait time of over 45 minutes. Then we get to see the Dr. My husband has been unable to Stand, Sit, Walk or move for 5 days due to excruciating back pain that is not relieved by any amount of RX drugs. The only thing he is able to do is lye on his left side in the fetal postion, any movement makes his scream in pain. Dr. Fabian determines that my husband has a large herinated disc and that surgery will be the only way to relieve the pain, HOWEVER he has a golf trip he is leaving on in the am so my husband would have to wait 6 more days in his condition until the doc was back from vacation. He did not offer to refer him to someone that could preform the surgery sooner, just said to wait it out. WOW, thanks for the help Dr. Ended up finding the best DR and Staff in Vail, that took my call at 6:30 at night went over my husbands symptoms and got him in the following day at 3:00 PM for an exam and by 8:00 was in the operating room! Now that is a DOCTOR! Someone who cares about his patients and actually takes action.

October 6th, 2011
whaGreat Guyt a great guy
I was a little leary of seeing this Doctor after reading some of the reviews. What a pleasant surprise he was, he was VERY informative and had a great bedside ( so to speak)manner he gave me several options and I chose surgurey, he has not performed the operation yet but I feel confident in him. He is that kind of guy,I did not get the impression of aggorance at all, he even saw another problem I have in the MRI and took the time to talk to me about it, not even his area of expertise. I know why the wait time was longer than expected if he takes the time to talk to all the patients that he did with my wife and I. Thank you Doctor for being a caring person