A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Fessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Fessler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fessler graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fessler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fessler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry E. Fessler practice?
Dr. Henry Fessler practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, Baltimore Pulmonologists, Baltimore Anesthesiologists, and Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.