A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Fessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Fessler is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fessler
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fessler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Fessler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fessler graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fessler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Eric Fessler MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry E. Fessler practice?
- Dr. Henry Fessler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Fessler practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Pulmonologists, and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.