Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 15th, 2015

Having both knees replaced by Dr. Finn was one of the best medical decisions I have made. I have full use of my knees now with no pain at all.

Feb 10th, 2015

Dr. Finn is fabulous!

MOST FRIENDLY, DOWN TO EARTH DR. I'VE EVER HAD. show details MOST FRIENDLY, DOWN TO EARTH DR. I'VE EVER HAD.
by CATHY BEAULIEU on Jan 26th, 2014

DR.FINN & STAFF ARE VERY COURTEOUS AND EFFICIENT. THEY SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH YOU AND ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS. POST-OP THE WHOLE TEAM DOES ROUNDS WITH HIM AND ENCOURAGES PATIENTS THAT ALL IS WELL AND RECOVERY WILL BE QUICK AND YOU WILL BE HOME VERY SHORTLY. IN MY CASE 2 DAYS! HE ALSO INTRODUCES THE WHOLE POST-OP TEAM THAT WILL BE WORKING WITH YOU, I MYSELF HAVE HAD MY TOTAL RIGHT HIP REVISION DONE, MY TOTAL LEFT KNEE DONE AND RECENTLY A TOTAL LEFT KNEE REPLACEMENT DONE BY DR. FINN. I JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT ALL STAFF INVOLVED FROM PARKING VALETS, TO PHYSICAL THERAPISTS, TO STAFF NURSES, AND RN BETTY LEE-ING AND ALL OTHERS I FORGOT TO MENTION THANK YOU ONE AND ALL FOR AN OTHERWISE DISMAL SITUATION AND MAKING IT A VERY TOLERABLE EXPERIENCE. I STILL HAVE ANOTHER HIP LEFT SO WE WILL SEE YOU AGAIN.

just a regular person who dr finn Helped show details just a regular person who dr finn Helped
by zorica petrovic on Dec 2nd, 2013

Dr finn saved my Leg. I Did not know there are docters out there who relly care I want to thank him and his whole staff.God Bless you all...

Henry Finn outstanding hip surgeon show details Henry Finn outstanding hip surgeon
Aug 8th, 2012

my husband had bilateral hip replacement surgery. Successful and skilled is all you need to know about this doc. My husband pestered him for ages before the surgery. He was patient and so informative about our concerns. He is exceptionally gifted. People we talked to in the waiting room had been botched elsewhere and came from great distances to have revisions and corrections. Yes, you will probably wait a long time to be called in, but the good news is, by talking to other patients, you'll find out your appt is with a master!

1 1/8" leg length descrepancy? show details 1 1/8" leg length descrepancy?
Mar 30th, 2011

Dr. Finn for a year told my wife that her "gate" I guess another word for hip would straiten out unfortunately, it was her femur that was over lengthened by 1 1/8". We had concerns the next day after surgury since she could stand straight up on her new hip and swing her other leg back and forth without hitting the ground. After doing some research, come tho find out this is within normal perameters for a discrepancy????? Maybe Dr. Finn set some of these perameters. My wife now needs a femoral ostiotomy to correct this mistake so much for searching out the best orthopedic surgeon.....

Jan 22nd, 2011

He made my life enjoyable again without hip pain. He gave me normal walk again by revising my painful hip joint with a replacement revision.

The Best show details The Best
Apr 4th, 2010

Dr. Finn is a very knowledgeable physician. He is caring, a good listener, a great problem solver and he & his staff wonderful. You might have to wait a little to see him, but he is worth the wait because of the time he takes with you.