Surgeons
Uptown
4646 N Marine Dr
Chicago, IL 60640
773-564-5881
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  MOST FRIENDLY, DOWN TO EARTH DR. I'VE EVER HAD.  |  show details
by CATHY BEAULIEU on Jan 26th, 2014

DR.FINN & STAFF ARE VERY COURTEOUS AND EFFICIENT. THEY SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH YOU AND ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS. POST-OP THE WHOLE TEAM DOES ROUNDS WITH HIM AND ENCOURAGES PATIENTS THAT ALL IS WELL AND RECOVERY WILL BE QUICK AND YOU WILL BE HOME VERY SHORTLY. IN MY CASE 2 DAYS! HE ALSO INTRODUCES THE WHOLE POST-OP TEAM THAT WILL BE WORKING WITH YOU, I MYSELF HAVE HAD MY TOTAL RIGHT HIP REVISION DONE, MY TOTAL LEFT KNEE DONE AND RECENTLY A TOTAL LEFT KNEE REPLACEMENT DONE BY DR. FINN. I JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT ALL STAFF INVOLVED FROM PARKING VALETS, TO PHYSICAL THERAPISTS, TO STAFF NURSES, AND RN BETTY LEE-ING AND ALL OTHERS I FORGOT TO MENTION THANK YOU ONE AND ALL FOR AN OTHERWISE DISMAL SITUATION AND MAKING IT A VERY TOLERABLE EXPERIENCE. I STILL HAVE ANOTHER HIP LEFT SO WE WILL SEE YOU AGAIN.

|  just a regular person who dr finn Helped  |  show details
by zorica petrovic on Dec 2nd, 2013

Dr finn saved my Leg. I Did not know there are docters out there who relly care I want to thank him and his whole staff.God Bless you all...

|  Henry Finn outstanding hip surgeon  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

my husband had bilateral hip replacement surgery. Successful and skilled is all you need to know about this doc. My husband pestered him for ages before the surgery. He was patient and so informative about our concerns. He is exceptionally gifted. People we talked to in the waiting room had been botched elsewhere and came from great distances to have revisions and corrections. Yes, you will probably wait a long time to be called in, but the good news is, by talking to other patients, you'll find out your appt is with a master!

|  1 1/8" leg length descrepancy?  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

Dr. Finn for a year told my wife that her "gate" I guess another word for hip would straiten out unfortunately, it was her femur that was over lengthened by 1 1/8". We had concerns the next day after surgury since she could stand straight up on her new hip and swing her other leg back and forth without hitting the ground. After doing some research, come tho find out this is within normal perameters for a discrepancy????? Maybe Dr. Finn set some of these perameters. My wife now needs a femoral ostiotomy to correct this mistake so much for searching out the best orthopedic surgeon.....

|  show details
Jan 22nd, 2011

He made my life enjoyable again without hip pain. He gave me normal walk again by revising my painful hip joint with a replacement revision.

|  Incompetent Scheduler  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

Originally scheduled for an early September 1 appt ~ scheduler called to tell us that was no longer available. Moved us to September 22 at 11:30a ~ scheduled called to say doc no longer seeing patients at that time, would 10a work. Called the morning of the appt to confirm time ~ scheduler said we don't have you on any time on Sept 22. Checked further and said we missed the Sept 20 appt ~ I said you only changed time not date in you message. Schedule said they would have called the day before if it was Sept 22; I said you also would of called the day (really that Friday) before if it was Sept 20th. No apologies (even though I had taken off work to go t the appt)... just a new date out in October. Time to look for new doctor at this point. Have no idea how the doctor is since the office keeps changing the appointment with no regard to patients.

|  The Best  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2010

Dr. Finn is a very knowledgeable physician. He is caring, a good listener, a great problem solver and he & his staff wonderful. You might have to wait a little to see him, but he is worth the wait because of the time he takes with you.