A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Fooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Fooks, Urological Surgery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Fooks, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Fooks graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Fooks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry J Fooks MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Henry J. Fooks practice?
- Dr. Henry Fooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Fooks practices Surgery and Urology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Surgeons and Morgantown Urologists.