A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Fraimow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Fraimow, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraimow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fraimow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fraimow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry S. Fraimow practice?
Dr. Henry Fraimow practices Infectious Disease near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Infectious Disease Doctors.