A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Fraimow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fraimow
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Fraimow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Fraimow, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraimow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fraimow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Shalom Fraimow MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry S. Fraimow practice?
- Dr. Henry Fraimow has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Fraimow practices Infectious Disease near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Infectious Disease Doctors.