A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Frierson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Frierson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Frierson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Frierson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Franklin Frierson MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Henry F. Frierson practice?
- Dr. Henry Frierson has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Frierson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pathologists.