A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Friess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Friess, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friess graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Friess has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry M Friess MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Friess practice?
- Dr. Henry Friess has 11 office locations.
Dr. Henry Friess practices Diagnostic Radiology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Easton Radiologists.