Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Fronc Jr
Dr. Henry Fronc Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lanham, MD, with other offices in Newton, KS and Montgomery Village, MD. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fronc is affiliated with Washington Hospital Center, Doctor's Community Hospital and Washington Adventist Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Fronc Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Henry Fronc Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lanham, MD.
Dr. Kevin Erfan
Lanham, MD 0.01 mi12
Dr. Ivan Zama
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Lanham, MD 0.01 mi14
Dr. Kai-Yiu Yeung
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Lanham, MD 0.01 mi45