A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Fronc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Fronc is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fronc
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fronc graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fronc has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Conrad Fronc MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Fronc practice?
- Dr. Henry Fronc has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Fronc practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newton, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lanham, MD and Montgomery Village, MD.
See Newton Internists and Newton Cardiologists.