A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Fronc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Fronc is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fronc
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fronc Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fronc graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fronc has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Conrad Fronc MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Fronc practice?
- Dr. Henry Fronc has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Fronc practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Newton, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lanham, MD and Montgomery Village, MD.
See Newton Internists and Newton Cardiologists.