A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Fronc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fronc graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fronc has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fronc accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan