A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Herrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrod
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herrod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Herrod, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- IgA Deficiency
- IgG Deficiency
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrod graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herrod has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis
- Methodist North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Grady Herrod MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Henry G. Herrod practice?
- Dr. Henry Herrod has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Herrod practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Allergists and Memphis Pediatricians.