A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Herrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Herrod, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- IgA Deficiency
- IgG Deficiency
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrod graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Herrod has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis
- Methodist North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Grady Herrod MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Henry G. Herrod practice?
- Dr. Henry Herrod has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Herrod practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Allergists and Memphis Pediatricians.