A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Galan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pregnancy and Reproduction - Pregnancy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Galan graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Galan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Henry Galan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Galan practice?
Dr. Henry Galan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO and Littleton, CO.
See Aurora Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Enrique Galan, Dr. Hal Galan, Dr. Hank Galan, Dr. Harris Galan