A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Galan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Galan, Professor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Galan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy and Reproduction - Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Galan graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Galan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry L Galan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Galan practice?
- Dr. Henry Galan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Henry Galan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Parker, CO.
See Aurora Obstetricians & Gynecologists.