Dr. Henry Gardiner III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Gardiner III?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Henry Gardiner III?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 8 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 24th, 2013

Ever since the opening of his skincare business it has been extremely hard to get an appointment with Dr. Gardiner. The front desk staff is always extremely rude when you call to get an appointment. They are never helpful and seem to not care when you are sick and you are in need of seeing someone. I have been seeing Dr. Gardiner for the past 4 years now and I am sad to say that I am now going to switch doctors. I am never able to see him and I always have to see a PA instead of Dr. Gardiner. I would be interested to see how many times I've actually seen a PA instead of Dr. Gardiner every time I've been there. I wouldn't be surprised if I've been to a PA more times than Dr. Gardiner. I have called Dr. Gardiner's office 4 times in the last year and I've only seen him once. If I did want to see him I would have to wait a week to see him. That's ridiculous when you are sick. It's very disappointing.

May 12th, 2017