Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Garrard
Dr. Henry Garrard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Athens, GA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Garrard is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center, St Marys Healthcare System and St Mary's Hospital of Athens. Dr. Garrard has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Garrard has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Henry Garrard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, GA.
Dr. Jeffrey Blumenthal
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology
Athens, GA 0 mi27
Dr. Shiva Sharma
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Athens, GA 0 mi38
Dr. Leroy Graham
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Athens, GA 0 mi37