A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Gelender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Gelender, Ophthalmologist, Cornea Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelender
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gelender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Gelender, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelender graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gelender has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Gelender MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Gelender practice?
- Dr. Henry Gelender has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Gelender practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.