A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Gelender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Gelender, Ophthalmologist, Cornea Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelender
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gelender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Gelender, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelender graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gelender has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Gelender MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Gelender practice?
- Dr. Henry Gelender has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Gelender practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.