A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Geller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Geller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Geller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Geller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Geller practice?
- Dr. Henry Geller has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Geller practices Ophthalmology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Ophthalmologists.