A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Gerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Gerson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerson graduated from New York University.
Dr. Gerson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Medical Director of the Behavioral Health Unit
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca Medical Director of the Behavioral Health Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry David Gerson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Gerson practice?
- Dr. Henry Gerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Gerson practices Psychiatry near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Psychiatrists.