A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Giles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giles
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Giles, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Children's Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Giles graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Giles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Methodist Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Wade Giles MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry W. Giles practice?
- Dr. Henry Giles has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Giles practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Radiologists and Jackson Pediatric Specialists.