A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Ginsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Ginsberg is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Ginsberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ginsberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry N Ginsberg MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry N. Ginsberg practice?
- Dr. Henry Ginsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Ginsberg practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.