A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Givre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Givre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Givre
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Givre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Givre, FCCP, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Givre graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Givre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry L Givre FCCP, MD, and PC is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Givre practice?
- Dr. Henry Givre has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Givre practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Casa Grande, AZ.
See Casa Grande Internists and Casa Grande Pulmonologists.