Dr. Henry Givre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Givre?

A Thorough and Conscientious Doctor

Posted on December 26th, 2013

When I first met Dr. Givre, I thought he was distant, but as I got to know him I found him to be witty and thoughtful. Don't be put off by his initial silence or brevity. He's good at his work and he does care about his patients. He is thorough but doesn't over-medicate or over-treat. He is busy, so you may have to wait a bit, depending on the time of year/day, but if you need to see him suddenly, the staff will do their best to work you in. Speaking of staff, they are all super friendly and will follow up with you as needed. I've recommended Dr. Givre to my friends without hesitation.

Posted on August 30th, 2013

Dr Givre is best doctor in Casa Grand and has been for years highly recommended.

Unfriendly, untimely and unhelpful

Posted on March 6th, 2013

As I sat opposite this doctor (after waiting an hour in his waiting room) I realized not only did he appear disinterested in me, but downright unfriendly and uncaring. He is a very busy doc so I suppose he could afford to pick and choose who he takes as a patient. So I'm looking for a new doctor who still cares about his patients.

Posted on May 8th, 2017