A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Gober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Gober, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Gober, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gober graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gober has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Fred Gober MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Henry F. Gober practice?
- Dr. Henry Gober has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Gober practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Suwanee, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Suwanee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.