A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Gober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Gober, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Gober, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gober graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Gober has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gober accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry F. Gober practice?
Dr. Henry Gober practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Suwanee, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Suwanee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.