Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Goitz
Dr. Henry Goitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Goitz is affiliated with Detroit Receiving Hospital, Sinai-Grace Hospital and Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center. Dr. Goitz has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Goitz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Henry Goitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.
Dr. Fred Nelson
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi46
Dr. Gayathri Manickam
Family Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi20
Dr. Trevor Banka
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Sterling Heights, MI 0 mi9