A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Goitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Goitz, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Goitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goitz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry T. Goitz practice?
Dr. Henry Goitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.