A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Goitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Goitz, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goitz
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Goitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goitz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Goitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry T Goitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry T. Goitz practice?
- Dr. Henry Goitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Henry Goitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.