Learn more about Dr. Henry Goitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Goitz, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goitz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Goitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Goitz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Goitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry T Goitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry T. Goitz practice?
- Dr. Henry Goitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Goitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Orthopedic Surgeons.