Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine
Video profile

You can't find a better man. show details You can't find a better man.
by Bud on Aug 11th, 2016

I haven't seen it, but I bet he can walk on water. Had three surgeries, he made my life worth living again.

A horrible man who will lie straight to your face and has no conscience show details A horrible man who will lie straight to your face and has no conscience
Mar 10th, 2016

I was seeing Dr. Goitz for around a year. I had a complicated problem and Dr. Goitz assured me that he would help me with my problem and perform the surgery I needed. After giving excuse after excuse for why he kept putting off the surgery, he eventually told me he would not see me anymore WITHOUT GIVING ME THE SURGERY! He wasted over 10 months of my life and around 8 patient visits while I was bed ridden and unable to walk. I could have been looking for another surgeon to help me, but I kept going back to Dr. Goitz month after month because each visit he kept saying he would schedule the surgery "within the next few weeks". He has no conscience and only acts like he cares about his patients. I will admit that he puts up a good front and acts very nice to your face, but deep down he has no heart.

by Michael Kalinowski on Aug 11th, 2015

Dr Goitz is amazing. Hes a great surgeon who actually cares about his patients. He even followed my surgery by calling my fiance himself to let her know how it went. Hes the best. You can't ask for more in a doctor!

Best surgeon I've ever dealt with. show details Best surgeon I've ever dealt with.
by Chris on Apr 16th, 2015

I found Dr. Goitz after a previous surgery for a complete tear of the supraspinatus (rotator cuff) went wrong. The first surgery left me in constant pain and my arm would lock in position if I raised my arm overhead. Dr. Goitz and his team identified the errors from the first surgery and fixed them. Now I can throw a ball, swing a golf club, play hockey, lift heavy weights, all without pain or limitations and no pain meds. Amazing doctor. Amazing staff. Amazing team.

by Virginia Long on Aug 27th, 2014

Wonderful, Dr. Goitz and Kate his PA. Caring, thoughtful, great listeners. The patient was my daughter and we both are very to have found them.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Crystal Davis on Apr 17th, 2013

Dr. Goitz is an answer to prayer! We love him! After a bad surgery in 1996 I have undergone four additional surgeries to correct the first. I had dealt with four orthopedic surgeons before finding Dr. Goitz. He has changed my life. Because of him (and God) this fifth surgery was it. I have the hope of running again. I know that my knee will never be as it once was, but Dr. Goitz has gotten it pretty darn close! I am forever grateful!

A waste of time show details A waste of time
Oct 19th, 2012

I originally tried to make an appointment with Dr Stepehen Lemos, but I was told by his receptionist he was very busy, since he was "on the road with the Detroit Tigers." She suggested Dr Henry Goitz .I then made an appointment with Dr Goitz. On the day of my appointment Dr Goitz left me a voice mail to call him, (this was 30 minutes before the appointment). I called him back 2 minutes later and I was told by his receptionist that he was with a patient. When I arrived for my appointment I was told by his X-ray tech that he had left for the day. They tried to stick me with his intern and I refused and I left his office. What a bunch of B.S!! What kind of Doctor cancels 30 minutes before the appointment? I find it amusing that a doctor's office wants a 24 hour notice in case you have to cancel but they can cancel your appointment 30 minutes before the appointment. I would not recommend him or his staff to anyone.

May 9th, 2012

He is by far the best doctor I have been treated by. He's very knowledgable, and has a great personality. My husband and I have known him for over 15 years, and have never been disappointed. I saw him yesterday, and he's just like my best friend. I'd recommend him to anybody.

The Doctor You want show details The Doctor You want
by One of Doc's Patients on Mar 18th, 2009

When you need to see him, he gets you in, usually within a few days. He has excellent staff that helps you if he's not available and will get you help when you need it. Yes, I have had to wait a few times, usually because of an emergency that walked in or because he spends as much time with another patient as is needed as he spends with me when needed. Looks for the best long-term fix to the whole person.

Mar 11th, 2009

I thank god for DR Goitz, With out him I would not be able to use my arm at all!!