Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine
28800 Ryan Rd
Ste 120
Warren, MI 48092
586-558-2860
Locations and availability (3)

by Virginia Long on Aug 27th, 2014

Wonderful, Dr. Goitz and Kate his PA. Caring, thoughtful, great listeners. The patient was my daughter and we both are very to have found them.

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Crystal Davis on Apr 17th, 2013

Dr. Goitz is an answer to prayer! We love him! After a bad surgery in 1996 I have undergone four additional surgeries to correct the first. I had dealt with four orthopedic surgeons before finding Dr. Goitz. He has changed my life. Because of him (and God) this fifth surgery was it. I have the hope of running again. I know that my knee will never be as it once was, but Dr. Goitz has gotten it pretty darn close! I am forever grateful!

Oct 23rd, 2012

Dr. Goitz and his team are amazing. I had a horrible injury to my shoulder which consist of the Labrum and Bicept being torn by more then 80% and now (5 months after surgery) I have appx 90% of my movement back. He did an amazing job!!

|  A waste of time  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

I originally tried to make an appointment with Dr Stepehen Lemos, but I was told by his receptionist he was very busy, since he was "on the road with the Detroit Tigers." She suggested Dr Henry Goitz .I then made an appointment with Dr Goitz. On the day of my appointment Dr Goitz left me a voice mail to call him, (this was 30 minutes before the appointment). I called him back 2 minutes later and I was told by his receptionist that he was with a patient. When I arrived for my appointment I was told by his X-ray tech that he had left for the day. They tried to stick me with his intern and I refused and I left his office. What a bunch of B.S!! What kind of Doctor cancels 30 minutes before the appointment? I find it amusing that a doctor's office wants a 24 hour notice in case you have to cancel but they can cancel your appointment 30 minutes before the appointment. I would not recommend him or his staff to anyone.

May 9th, 2012

He is by far the best doctor I have been treated by. He's very knowledgable, and has a great personality. My husband and I have known him for over 15 years, and have never been disappointed. I saw him yesterday, and he's just like my best friend. I'd recommend him to anybody.

|  The Doctor You want  |  show details
by One of Doc's Patients on Mar 18th, 2009

When you need to see him, he gets you in, usually within a few days. He has excellent staff that helps you if he's not available and will get you help when you need it. Yes, I have had to wait a few times, usually because of an emergency that walked in or because he spends as much time with another patient as is needed as he spends with me when needed. Looks for the best long-term fix to the whole person.

Mar 11th, 2009

I thank god for DR Goitz, With out him I would not be able to use my arm at all!!