inactive

1.0

• Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2012
He is rude and has no bed side manners at all. I do not feel that I caould talk to him.

December 16th, 2011
Rude
This is the rudest doctor I have ever met. I went with my mother who had been referred to see him after having a MRI. He immediately began to act as if we were wasting his time. He asked why we had chosen to come to Ashland rather then Lexington. When Mom said it was because she felt more comfortable driving in Ashland, he said she had a pyschological problem instead a neurological one. He had no interest in looking at her MRI or medical records. He just told her she needed to see a psychiatrist. He would ask questions but never allow us to answer. He was a jerk!

March 15th, 2011
RUDE
The rudest doctor i have ever been to. Told me that the symptoms I was having were not bad enough for him to diagnose me with anything and I needed to not waste his time. I told him that the medicine that he gave me was making me sick and feeling faint and said that it would not do that.; The next day I fainted and had a seizure that was caused by that med. DO NOT SEE HIM

February 12th, 2009
Dr. Goodman was called in by an another of my mothers' physicians for a quick consult on a CT scan and MRI. He decided that it was a waste of his time to review the medical history given to him by his collegue and instead spent that time behind a closed door berating my mother for having shown up in "his" hospital. If he did not find that his consult was necessary he should have taken the matter up with the hospital staff. It is a terrible thing when patients are neglected and abused by power starved and undetermined individuals in the heathcare system. Shame on you doctor and shame on the hospital administrators that allow you to abuse those in need of care!

February 12th, 2009
Poor Bedside Manner
Dr. Goodman had the nurse come in to the hospital room and order the family to leave while he talked with my mother. He was rude to her and told her she was wasting his time. I had written a list of symptoms that I thought may be helpful for his diagnosis and he said that he wasn't interested in looking at them. We will not see this Dr. again and will make sure to steer our friends and family away from him. He was a jerk and should reread the Hippocratic oath before he sees another patient. My mother did not admit herself to the hospital nor did she order a neuro consult. If he doesn't want to be a physician, he should quit.I woud not walk across the street to spit on him, even if he were on fire!!!

May 18th, 2010