A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Gottsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottsch graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Gottsch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wyoming Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Philip Gottsch MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Henry P. Gottsch practice?
- Dr. Henry Gottsch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Gottsch practices Urology near Casper, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Sheridan, WY and Riverton, WY.
See Casper Urologists.