Learn more about Dr. Henry Grainger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Grainger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grainger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grainger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Grainger, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Grainger graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grainger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Jack Grainger DO and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry J. Grainger practice?
- Dr. Henry Grainger has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Grainger practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Geriatric Doctors.