A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Grainger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Grainger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Grainger, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Grainger graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grainger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Jack Grainger DO and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry J. Grainger practice?
- Dr. Henry Grainger has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Grainger practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Geriatric Doctors.