Learn more about Dr. H Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Greene, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greene
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Greene, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greene has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Lima Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Rex Greene MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. H R. Greene practice?
- Dr. H Greene has 5 office locations.
Dr. H Greene practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Manistique, MI and Escanaba, MI.
See Lima Internists, Lima Hematologists, and Lima Oncologists.