A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Greene, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Greene, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greene has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Van Wert County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Rex Greene MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. H R. Greene practice?
- Dr. H Greene has 2 office locations.
Dr. H Greene practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lima, OH.
See Lima Internists, Lima Hematologists, and Lima Oncologists.